Hi Xime! I love your blog. It's always so inspiring and I look forward to what I will see next! What a GREAT workspace! Though I'm afraid all I'd want to do is take walks and look out the "window." See you soon, my friend!
My name is Xime (He-Meh). I am a Graphic Designer, Photographer, Traveler and Visual Arts lover. My blog is a space where I post all the beautiful things that I come across that inspire and nurture my life, my senses and my creativity. I hope you like it. –Xime
5 comments:
Que lugar rarisimo !!!
Tecno + naturaleza
besos
Muy lindo pero que frio me da!
Besos,
Sil
Silvi — seguro que tiene calefaccion! Si no, yo no podria trabajar ahi!
Hi Xime! I love your blog. It's always so inspiring and I look forward to what I will see next! What a GREAT workspace! Though I'm afraid all I'd want to do is take walks and look out the "window." See you soon, my friend!
Thank you Jenny! Have a great weekend my friend! Xime
Post a Comment