Hi there Xime, My name is Einat and I'm a web designer and blogger from Israel. I’m so glad I’ve found your blog while searching for some BsAs inspiration. I write about Israeli design at my DesignBreak blog: designbreak@strawberrypixel.com I would love to hear about up and coming Argentinian designers… Sending a sunny smile from Israel, Einat
My name is Xime (He-Meh). I am a Graphic Designer, Photographer, Traveler and Visual Arts lover. My blog is a space where I post all the beautiful things that I come across that inspire and nurture my life, my senses and my creativity. I hope you like it. –Xime
1 comment:
Hi there Xime,
My name is Einat and I'm a web designer and blogger from Israel.
I’m so glad I’ve found your blog while searching for some BsAs inspiration.
I write about Israeli design at my DesignBreak blog:
designbreak@strawberrypixel.com
I would love to hear about up and coming Argentinian designers…
Sending a sunny smile from Israel,
Einat
Post a Comment